Wednesday, May 6, 2009

1. you have to check out the 4fives' blog. the 4fives are the members of a 4th and 5th grade self-contained special education class at a public school in brooklyn. they just started their blog and i love it! make sure to watch the video in today's post, it's guaranteed to make you smile.

2. today my boss and fellow intern gave me my graduation gift, a copy of jason mraz's polaroid photography book, a thousand things. it is WONDERFUL and i am so so grateful.

3. on my rescue-riding invisible children adventure, i saw more pairs of TOMS shoes than i have ever seen before. i've been wanting to order a pair for a while now, but can't decide on a color. seeing so many varieties in person made me sure that whichever i choose, they'll be awesome. also, TOMS has an awesome commercial with AT&T that always makes me smile.

4. i don't know how i went this long without hearing girl talk but after a 3am dance-party-in-the-car riding from munster, indiana to chicago with a group of kids from st. louis, i finally heard and I LOVE IT. i plan on playing girl talk for the next 5 days and having a continuous dance party until i graduate. so fun.

No comments: