Thursday, December 18, 2008

home!

I've been at home since sunday, for winter break. i am loving spending time with my family, snuggling my pets, and eating plenty of homecooked food! here are my obsessions lately:


1. TIME's photo essay of obama
check out this photo essay of obama during his college years. so cool! he looks so vibrant and fun! i am so excited and proud to call this man my president.

2. ode magazine
my stepmom subscribes to this magazine with the tagline "for intelligent optimists" and i always read the issues when i'm at her and my dad's house. it's full of inspiring stories of what people are doing to make the world a little better. they've got an excellent website also!

3. shop ruche
i came across this website yesterday. they sell the most adorable clothes and accessories!

4. cooking!
now that i am home for winter break, i have the urge to cook and bake for my family. i'm not the best cook in the world, but i try! i made penne with vodka sauce the other day, and i'm making picadillo, a cuban dish, tomorrow night. i am excited!

No comments: